• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Got art?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey now I like the first one alot.....:cool:

Second one remindes me of a T.Burton pic..I like it!:nod:

Penny Wise's evil uncle twice removed.:lol: :lol:

Wish i had the cash for them.:shake:
Good luck and I hope you get twice the price you wanted for them..

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
that's errie....especially with the poem. I can't say I could enjoy her art, although it is rather beautiful.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Spence, I know it's not something everyone enjoys, and that's perfectly okay...it takes a "different" kind of person to buy it. I do appreciate the feedback though!
I know it'll take a little time to get my name recognized on eBay.....there are usually over 11,000 original pieces up for auction at any given time.
Night, I wouldn't mind double the price myself, but just getting a buyer will be the first step!:D

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
The ones with the balloons are most bothersome to me personally ... they have extreme detail of a dream that was planted in my head after a Phys. Ed teacher read a portion of "IT" to us... Stupid red balloon gave me nightmares to this day lol

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
You're getting a lot of hits. I bet someone buys them both soon. When I said I couldn't enjoy it, I guess it makes me uncomfortable to look at. At the same time, I think they are quite beautiful. I searched for a good analagy, but I cant think of anything to compare it to. good luck with them.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Spence, your honesty is refreshing. As weird as it sounds, I love your reaction. Even if it touches someone in a negative way, at least the art has sparked some sort of emotion. It's what every artist strives for.

Thanks for everyones opinion!:D

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi Angel..Have you ever sculpted anything that you have painted.
I think the mommie one would be a cool p-clay to do.
Just a thought.:D