• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gorrilaz

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Now this is a pretty unique nabd if I've ever saw one. Well, technically I haven't seen them. Anyway, who else here likes their music. Both of their albums were pretty cool. The first one was pretty different. Most of it didn't make any sense, but for some reason it was still kool to listen too. Their latest album has more substance to it and they have a nice sound in almost every track.

B

barfootboards

like a bunch of other people i only know them cuz of feel good inc, and thats the only song ilike, they're ok all and all but nothing to go crazy over

Blur

iPimp
they wierd. lol and that is also how i know of them. song is trippy

B

barfootboards

haha yes!! i knew it lol, yeah its trippy alright, this thread mad eme go put them on lol

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
The Gorillaz are a great band, they have quite a few good songs on both of their two (overall very good) albums. Memorable ones from Gorillaz would be Clint Eastwood (this song was EVERYWHERE when it first came out), 19-200, Starshine, M1-A1 (although its got a really long creepy intro), and the rest are generally pretty good. Good ones from Demon Days are Kids With Guns, Last Living Souls, Feel Good Inc., All Alone, and again, the rest aren't bad at all. If all you know of them is Feel Good Inc., I strongly suggest checking out some of their other stuff, they're really an overall good band with I think a lot of general appeal.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
El Manana, Feel Good Inc, and DARE are like their best songs, theyre pretty good

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Hey come on, give their first album some credit... lol

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
They are pretty cool. The "live preformance" at the grammys was pretty awesome in how they did it if you ask me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like some of their songs not a lot of it, but I like a few, but one thing that I really like about them is there creativity,like their music videos are awesome.