Gorillaz Anyone?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nixola, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I'm sure there are people here who listen to Gorillaz.

Their third Album 'Plastic Beach' has already been released in Japan, Germany and the UK to name a few and is due to be released in America tomorrow (March 9th). They are also supposed to be performing at Coachella on April 18th.

I've listened to the first available song from the new album called Stylo. I like it and I think the video is pretty good too.

YouTube - Gorillaz - Stylo (Full Version HD Music Video Clip) - Works in All Countrys

What are your thoughts on Gorillaz in general? On the new song?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I freaking LOVE Gorillaz. Thanks for reminding me that the new CD is out tomorrow. I'll definitely pick it up!
    ------
    by the way, I've listened to the new single as well. Definitely good stuff (as usual).

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  3. Amber

Amber New Member

I love the gorillaz! and this song is great :)

4. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I really like some of their stuff, but some of it, not as much. This was okay, but didn't really do much for me.

5. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

6. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Ah I absolutely love Gorillaz, one of my favorite groups. I so want to get their next album when I get a chance to go to a store. Thank you for this wonderful bit of information.

7. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

HAha lovely video shot of the crotch grab, haha.

I like the Gorillaz, their music is just so mellow yet it hypes the listeners to just enjoy and have fun with it. I would love to see them in concert if they were touring in Texas.

~Shwa

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

9. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

There's some song I really like by them, that has a real classic trip-hop sound going for it, but I can't for the life of me find it on YouTube. It pops up on Pandora sometimes for me. Don't know the name. Clint Eastwood is a pretty solid tune, though.

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Do you know any of the lyrics to the song, because if you do I might be able to recognize it.

On a different note, I've yet to buy the new album but I've been listening to some of the songs online and from what I've heard I really like.

I can't get "Superfast Jellyfish" song out of my head. The songs on Plastic Beach sound different to me than their other stuff, but it's still Gorillaz sounding in a way.