• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gordie Howe not doing well

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm happy Gordie Howe is starting to feel better. One word of advice, stay away from the comment sections regarding his stem cell procedure. Too many negative comments involving religion and how disgusting this process is.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
this is a pretty special photo taken by Philip Pritchard @keeperofthecup from last night's Gordie Howe tribute in his hometown of Saskatoon.

Counting NHL/WHA and postseason Wayne Gretzky (1,072 goals), Gordie Howe (1,071 goals) and Bobby Hull (1,018 goals) combined for 3,161 goals. I believe they are the only players to have 1,000+ career professional goals.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
The StroShow said:
I'm happy Gordie Howe is starting to feel better. One word of advice, stay away from the comment sections regarding his stem cell procedure. Too many negative comments involving religion and how disgusting this process is.
Any thread or social media site or avenue of media will always have too many people all in an uproar over stem cell research for whatever their reason. I just hope Howe pulls through.

I don't think it should be an issue on this board. Everyone has too much respect for Gordie Howe and hoping for his health to get better to question the morality of a stem cell procedure. All that matters is that he's getting better.