Movies Goonies

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I'm pretty sure that everyone has seen the Goonies on these forums, it's a classic. I was wondering what you thought of the movie if you've seen it. Did you like it? Or you were pretty disapointed when you saw it?

Personally I loved the Goonies, I've seen it a bunch of times, I am big fan of the cast, they all play there roles really well, and the plot is really good and interesting in my opinion. There's never a dull moment in this movie.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Good movie. Worth owning.

I think Corey Feldman (??) is in this movie. I like the way he acts.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, I loved Corey's character Mouth, witted kid. Just awesome.

The movie is just bloody great itself, worth watching 10 times a day.

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Without this movie we wouldn't have "HEYYY YOUUU GUYYYYYYYYYYYYS" or the truffle shuffle. Both of which have made this world a better place to live in. Also, anytime I see someone who resembles Sloth, I smile inside.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Haha, the Truffle Shuffle was pretty much the best thing ever.

Astin, who played Mikey, played great, but I found Data to be kind of cute character.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Heeeeyyyyy Yooouuu Guyssssss is the best part of the movie in my opinion, it's such a classic line in a movie.

I have to say that Data's character is the best one with Sloth being a close second.

It's just a great movie and and classic one as well.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

The Goonies is one of my favourite films of all time. You will only truely appreciate it if you watched it as a child.

I own a top with Chunk on it doing the truffle shuffle - such a classic.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I thought it was a great movie when I was a kid and now I think its a really good adventure movie.

I mean, come on guys, its a freakin' pirate ship packed full of loot.