• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GOOKER AWARD VOTING 2015: PICK THE VERY WORST OF THE VERY WORST OF PRO WRESTLING!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.wrestlecrap.com/inductio...ery-worst-of-the-very-worst-of-pro-wrestling/

There's a bunch of nominees so I won't run them all down, but the top three to me seem to be Reigns' push, the Authority, and the Lana-Rusev-Ziggler never-ending story.

Put me down as a vote for The Authority. The dancing with New Day and Vince's segment with Roman Reigns a few weeks ago should seal that one easily.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Man, off of the top of my head I'd put that Lana storyline first. WWE just did horrible with making that more than a month and then letting it drag as injuries, etc. slowed it down. It seems to have started a path that led to Dolph Ziggler - a great talent - ending 2015 as almost a jobber.

However, after reviewing the list I have to say how Sting was booked for Mania. I understand him losing to Seth Rollins later in the year to make young talent look great, but why did WWE need to make it all about continued burial of WCW? Sting is a legend and should have had a Wrestlemania victory under his belt. I was so pissed when that happened haha.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The Shera Shake is the automatic winner for me. It trumps everything bad that WWE did, even the Lana/Dolph/Rusev angle. Shera should not be close to a wrestling ring. He makes The Great Khali look like Frank Gotch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 0
hepismis Movies & TV 0
Babe_Ruth Baseball 5
Crouton Video Games 0
StroShow Hockey 2