• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

google will pay you $10-........

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's not bad at all... Be a Google spy. :D

$10 is kind of low though... It would probably take up to an hour for one business so it's not that bad, but I would think Google would pay a bit more.

Very interesting indeed though.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I got my acceptance letter today! It will take about 5 minutes to do the survey, which google will pay you $2 for. The business will get a postcard and if they reply to the card, you get another $8. There is real incentive for the business to reply to the card. i think if you targeted the right businesses, you could easily do 4 an hour; that's counting the log time. I just have to decide if I can commit to this or not.

califbob

Registered Member
Sounds good, but apparently Google has enough spies floating around in my particular neighborhood. I wonder who they are?