• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Google to buy 5% of AOL

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was just reading that AOL terminated negotiations with Microsoft recently, and is now dealing exclusively with Google. An agreement is expected to be posted next week.

Needless to say,

[SYMBOL]TWX[/SYMBOL]

[SYMBOL]GOOG[/SYMBOL]

Both on the rise. Who got in on this? I think this will be a great move on Google's part. They are getting their ads into all the innerworkings of AOL now. Let's just hope AIM doesn't start having content based text ads showing up in it based on what people are talking about. MSN Messenger already does that, and it's really annoying.

Wow.. Google is up to $430 per share now.. I am kicking myself daily for not getting in on this. It just seems like it could go down any day.. It's been going up nonstop for a long time.