• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

google stock holds promise

steverichards

Registered Member
After all Google's stock price crossed $500 magic mark for the first time since its listing.
I have read an interesting an interesting article which i believe i must share with you all:-
Google's share price crosses $500

Share your views whether google still a good buy?

steverichards

Registered Member
Yes if somebody has bought Google's share at the time of its listing , then he/she might book some profits.....but this is not the time to completely exit from this gem.
After correction it will offer great oppurtunity to hold it for atleast 2-3 years perspective.

mamab

Registered Member
Who would have thought 50 years ago that stocks for something that's not really tangible would be such producers?! I think it's amazing.

benji

At some point every stock is subject to some sort of correction. The trick is to know when to buy and when to sell - sometimes it feels a bit like gambling. :lol: