Google problems?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Anyone else having problems with google? When ever I click a link from a Google search, no matter the page I get this error:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Suggestions:
  • Return to the previous page and pick another result.
  • Try another search to find what you're looking for.
Or you can continue to Google at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software online, you can visit StopBadware.org.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Anyone else having the same issues?

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Yeah, I am. I thought it was funny that it started happening right after Storm's Google is harmful to your computer thread LOL

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Ok... I thought I had spyware and starting busting out the big guns and cleaning my computer like I always do. I'd recommend not clicking any of those links on the warning page.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
It's everyone. All of 4chan /b/ is going apeshit over it. The problem is on Google's end.

Well, it should be for me, I can't see how I've managed to let spyware and viri onto my PC.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Yep i'm getting it on my mac too. Pretty annoying. I guess i could always switch to another search engine....

enter strange unexplored new worlds....

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Meh... knowing Google and the busy body computer nerds they have tapping away at keyboards in their basement, they'll have this resolved soon hopefully.