• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games Google Play offers ‘Bomb Gaza’ game

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I agree with the comment that was posted in the article...

“Spineless disgusting filth trying to profit from genocide of Palastinians (sic) Trying to profit from the sufferings of others. Scumbag of the worst kind. Would you be doing the same if a member of your family was murdered? Utterly vile filth of a game from a sick twisted individual.”
I don't really have much more I can add. I don't necessarily think the game should be removed, but it's definitely kind of sick. Even just the title of it. Bomb Gaza.

dDave

V.I.P.
Nothing much more I can add that hasn't been said.

Tasteless, disgusting, I can't believe Google allowed this one on. In a way it reminds me on the columbine shooting game. Just disgusting, why would anyone make this game or buy this game?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Same here. Tasteless, disgusting, vile, not a lot more to say. I hate games like this.