• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Google In the NASDAQ Top 100

softwarewiz

Registered Member
Well, it's happened. Google is in the NASDAQ Top 100 List.

Too bad this is happening right now. I have a bad feeling about Google stock. I'm sure I'll be wrong (don't know diddly 'bout much financial yet), but they are getting in way over their head in trying to diversify too quickly, IMHO.

Anyone else want to weigh in on what this might mean to Google to be on the Top 100? When a stock hits that list, does it usually mean good things are destined to be or have some newbies to the list ever been delisted in their first year?

I'd hate to see Google crash and burn, but I'm concerned right now about some of their latest moves.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I wish I still had my stock.. I made money on it, but looking back, I should have left some money in.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing some rough roads ahead for Google. They need some solid competition that will make them work a little harder for their "popular vote." I like Google, but I'd also like to see some other companies jump up and give Google a good run for their money along the way.