• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Google Auctions

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anything Google does is gold, so if they do this, eBay will have a serious workload cut out for them. The number of people alone who use Google.com as their homepage is probably more than the number of eBay accounts in the world.

palefrost

Registered Member
I love google. I at one time heard they were thinking of creating a paypal type of business which i haven't seen happen yet. I think its a great company and would defiantly use a google auction site.

Plumley

Registered Member
I hope this happens. I would love to see some serious competition for eBay. They've been making improvements in service but slowly. I think another entry into the market might motivate them.

karenlyn

Registered Member
I trust Google and I think I would use this service, too. I would also use their Google Checkout service, but eBay won't allow it. Jerks. :D

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
The last I knew, eBay banned Google Checkout for paying for eBay auctions. That may have changed.

katharina

Registered Member
I hope this happens. I would love to see some serious competition for eBay. They've been making improvements in service but slowly. I think another entry into the market might motivate them.
I hope it happens, too! There have been a few things that have caused me to seriously cut down with eBay, both buying and selling, so an alternative
would be great.