Google analysis

stockbroker

Registered Member
After calling short on Monday's open, I'm already up nicely on this call.

Google has fallen through the 100 day EMA and MA. Very few times has it fallen through the MA, and just barely has it ever dipped to the EMA. Now its BELOW the MAs. I personally think google is going to $325 to the horizontal support line. From there it has support at my support line then about $275. After $275 its over for google. IMO, its going back to $200 even and it will be traded like a typical high growth stock.

Watch out, the rally is over.

[symbol]GOOG[/symbol]

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey stockbroker, that's a really good call I think. I've been suspecting a leveling out of Google's price for a while, and the past few weeks have only made me worry even more.

I shouldn't say worry though.. I've been out of Google for a while now. It's hit the ceiling and is now on it's way back down. I know somebody who is still in. I told him to sell when it dropped to $400 but he stayed in, hoping it would go back up. Well, it went to about $440 and now of course it's at about $340..

leopard22

Registered Member
I still think there's some play left in GOOG yet. I admit I was a little worried when this thread was started, but the recent rally back over $400 (today it's at $410.31 as I write this) is nice to see.

I think it will dip after the Q1 earnings call scheduled for April 20, but I'm sticking with it for awhile longer. I think it'll even out again before it starts a slow decline to a more market reality price well under $300. Just my 2 cents worth.