• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Goodies/Heroes Draft - Round 4 [Poll 2/2]

Vote for your favourite from each pair

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bliss

Sally Twit
*****PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING*****

The time has come for Steve's winning list to go head to head with the winners from the last 3 rounds.

The poll is multiple choice, but you must only vote for one character from each pair. The order was chosen at random.

Please note, you do not need to select someone from each pair if you don't want to. If you don't know who any of the characters are, please don't vote. The Shows/Movies the characters are from can be found in this thread:
http://www.generalforum.com/movies-t...ll-104839.html

Captain Malcolm Reynolds vs. Arya Stark
Homer Simpson vs. Jack Sparrow
Dr. Emmett Brown vs. Forrest Gump
Jackson "Jax" Teller vs. Batman
Spock vs. Neo

DaStevez broke the tie from the last round. He also decided to drop Dr. Perry Cox from the draft.

The poll will remain open for 4 days. The winning 10 characters will go through to round 5, where those 10 characters will be whittled down to 5 characters, then those 5 characters will go up on the final poll in round 6. The end is in sight, folks!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Arya, Homer, Forrest Gump, Batman, and Neo were all really easy picks.

I have a question. How are the matchups determined? Is it all random? Or was there a bracket that I missed?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Didn't vote on the first one
Homer Simpson
Forrest Gump
Batman
Spock

Konshentz

Konshentz
I voted for Arya, Sparrow, Gump & Batman.

This was tough. I liked Firefly and Mal and I'm a huge Fillion fan but I wasn't voting against the best female character in arguably the best show on TV.

Sparrow gets my vote because I really enjoyed the first two and a half films he starred in.

Meh. Gump gets my vote because I've seen his movie more. Haha.

Batman, of course.

I skipped the last one. No thanks.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Where the hell did all the voters go? We had 14 last round.

dDave

V.I.P.
Could have sworn I already voted in this... Must have been the other one.

I voted for Stark, Sparrow, Gump, Batman, and Neo. Surprisingly, these were all pretty easy to decide. The only ones that really threw me were Gump vs. Brown and Spock vs. Neo. Before seeing Into Darkness there's no way I would have had trouble deciding between the two, Neo would have won easily.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I took Mal because I'm a Firefly fanboy, Homer because d'oh, Emmett Brown because DeLorean, Jax because SoA is my favorite show, and Spock because... wait WTF Spock is tied? How can that happen?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Captain Malcolm Reynolds vs. Arya Stark - I went with Arya. She's one of my favorite characters ever.

Homer Simpson vs. Jack Sparrow - Sparrow. I'm not a huge fan of the Simpsons. It's ok.

Dr. Emmett Brown vs. Forrest Gump - Emmett figured out how to time travel. He gets my vote. Also, he is hilarious.

Jackson "Jax" Teller vs. Batman - This was tough, but I actually went with Jax on this one. That dude is HAWT.

Spock vs. Neo - Neo because I hate Star Trek.

Bliss

Sally Twit
The characters going through to the next stage are as follows:
Arya Stark
Homer Simpson
Forrest Gump
Batman
Neo