• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Goodies/Heroes Draft - Round 3 [Poll 3/3]

Vote for your favourite from the pair

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bliss

Sally Twit
*****PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING*****

The poll is multiple choice, but you must only vote for one character from each pair. The order was chosen at random.

Please note, you do not need to select someone from each pair if you don't want to. If you don't know who any of the characters are, please don't vote. The Shows/Movies the characters are from can be found in this thread:
http://www.generalforum.com/movies-t...ll-104839.html

Ellen Ripley vs. Michael Scofield

DaStevez broke the ties from the last round.
He will also get the chance to get rid of 1 character when they've been whittled down to 11.

The poll will remain open for 4 days, then we will have 10 characters to go up against Steve's winning list. The 10 facing his list will be whittled down to 5, then the winning 5 will be put on a poll where there can only be one winner!

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Scofield all the way. The man is fantastic.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Scofield! That man is a genius. And super hot.

I never really saw the Alien movies.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I went with Michael Scofield. I was never really into the Alien movies.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I dunno who Schofield is so I went with the Alien lady on this one.