• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Goodies/Heroes Draft - Final Round

Vote for your favourite goodie/hero

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bliss

Sally Twit
We now have our final 5! Who will be the winner?

Vote now!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think I should have been allowed to break the tie between Arya and Forrest Gump in the last round since they were both characters of mine. Meh.

I guess I'll go with Gump here. Don't want him to get shut out.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I need to think a little whether I want to go with Tyrion or Daryl. Tough choice, but Batman is going to win in anyway, so it doesn't really make a difference which way I go.

I do wish Arya made the final though. :-/

dDave

V.I.P.
Batman is amazing. Greatest hero of all time? Quite posssibly. The cartoons were entertaining and the Dark Knight Trilogy was superb. I know a ton of people that just love Batman to no end.

I'm voting for Gump anyway.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Batman will win this but I voted for Daryl! If he doesn't win, I will neg rep everyone who voted for someone else!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I decided on Daryl as well, and not because Vidic scared me into it. :lol:

I really do like the imp, but who doesn't love a a man with a bow and arrow (hmmm, Legolas). Besides, if a Zombie Apocalypse did ever come around, we're all going to want a redneck in our group. ;)

Konshentz

Konshentz
:lol: @ Gump getting two votes. NONSENSE!

I voted for Tyrion. Batman or Daryl will probably win, but I went with my second favorite character currently on TV (Rick being the first).

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I voted Batman!

I dunno who Lannister or Dixon are and Batman was much better than Gump and Jones