• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Goodies/Heroes Draft 2013 - Winning List Poll

Who has the best list?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Or if you say they can't vote for themselves, they won't vote at all to prevent someone else from getting a vote.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'd happily vote for someone else if I couldn't vote for myself. I think it'd make a nice change on a draft.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Or if you say they can't vote for themselves, they won't vote at all to prevent someone else from getting a vote.
My idea would prevent that.

Bliss

Sally Twit
People put effort in to these and it makes sense they can vote for their own. ginock is the only one who voted for someone else, which was his choice. We always give the choice and I think that's only fair.

Bcatz3

Registered Member
The whole Dr. Who series as a series great, I've seen all the episodes. I think that David is my favorite Doctor. The Dr. has a great part in the show.

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
People put effort in to these and it makes sense they can vote for their own. ginock is the only one who voted for someone else, which was his choice. We always give the choice and I think that's only fair.
This is how every draft is run though. And we can keep doing it like that. I just think it'd be cool if one time we changed it up a bit, just to see how it goes. We can then go back to being allowed to vote for yourself after that. Just an idea anyway, not saying we have to do it, I just think it could be interesting to see the results in that situation, even as just a one-off thing.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Yes and I totally get that. At the end of the day it will come down to the person running it. Perhaps suggest this to HES who is running the current one.

Impact

V.I.P.
It was close between Steve and Bubbles for me, but I went with Bubbles in the end. Deciding factor - I hate Back to the Future.

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
This is going to be really tough. Everyone's list for me contains an equal mix of shows I love, shows I hate, shows I go "meh" to, and shows I've never seen a single episode of. This might take a flip of a coin.

One mention that surprised me was a mention of Wladyslaw Szpilman in The Pianist. As a pianist myself who really liked the man himself, I have a special connection to that movie. I wouldn't want to make a pick based on one sentimental thing, so I'll think it over a bit.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Amy got my vote on this one!

Literally each list had 3 goodies that deserved a winning vote, but the trio of Django, Leon and BATMAN (seriously, who beats batman?) means it was the best list for me!