• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Goodies/Heroes Draft 2013 - Winning List Poll

Who has the best list?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I voted for myself when the poll opened. I love a lot of other lists but mine is the only one where I liked everyone. It seems like a few others shared that sentiment. It's a shame that I lost so many votes the same way. I'd have had a hard time choosing between HES, Dave's, and Hoes' lists. That makes sense to me since we seem to all have similar tastes.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Your list was my fave Steve. You took so many people I would have had on my own list. Mal Reynolds? Homer Simpson? Beatrix Kiddo! I wanted all of them so badly haha.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

V.I.P.
Come on, guys! One tying vote for me and we could have a second poll. I feel like I have the strongest list.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
A tie-breaker could be cool. Most people who were in the poll would obviously vote for themselves since they like 100% of their own list, but in a tiebreaker poll those people who can't vote themselves any more will vote for others which could lead to better results.

dDave

V.I.P.
A tie-breaker could be cool. Most people who were in the poll would obviously vote for themselves since they like 100% of their own list, but in a tiebreaker poll those people who can't vote themselves any more will vote for others which could lead to better results.
I think a tiebreaker would be pretty cool, worked well for the last draft.

I think that we should have a rule in these that you're not allowed to vote for yourself. We all know that we each think we have the best list :lol:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Well I don't think that's fair. Of course you should vote for yourself. It is logical. I always vote for myself.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
That actually could be interesting. It's obvious everyone will vote for themselves but if you take that away it makes it more interesting. People would then have to choose for their second favourite list so we could get some nicer numbers.

Doc

V.I.P.
We can split it into two polls next time to vary the votes. That would alleviate everyone's desire to vote for themselves. By the time the third and final poll comes around half, or more than half, of the people have been eliminated. It also gives us one or two more topics to help generate activity on GF.