• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Goodies/Heroes Draft 2013 - Winning List Poll

Who has the best list?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konshentz

Konshentz
I just wanted to say that there was a rather high amount of Walking Dead characters chosen.
Being the most popular show on TV, I actually expected a few more to get picked.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I ended up going with Amy's list but was tough to choose over Dave, Steve and Hoes.

If you had walking dead on your list that probably didn't help you with me...never seen an episode haha

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I picked my own list, since I like every character on it, I wouldn't have picked them if I didn't like them, and I think I only lost one pick throughout the draft -

However, I reckon Steve's list woulda been my next choice, his first three choices were epic, Daryl Dixon even eclipsed Rick Grimes for me -
But some cracking picks, throughout - good lists from all - even the psychopaths and nutters that somehow squoze through :)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Bliss asked me to come in last because you needed 10 people and most of my favourites were already chosen. I still haven't forgiven HES for choosing Buffy Summers :p
------
Below is a list of how many picks I liked on everyone elses lists.

SuiGeneris - 5
Old Major - 2
dDave-5
Amy- 3
Ginick-3
DaStevez- 7
HES - 3
Bubbles - 1
Detrimental - 1

So if I wasn't going for myself I would have voted for Steve this time round.

Last edited:

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, I might as well break it down on how many I liked from each list.

Bubbles - 6
Major - 4
Sui - 4
Gin - 4
HES - 4
Steve - 4
Dave - 3
Bliss - 2
Crou - 1

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I almost voted for Crouton, just because she had Sydney Bristow on there. Awesome choice.

However, the numbers are in Detrimental's favor, so I voted for him. Breakdown in the spoiler.

Ginock:
1 love
4 likes

Detrimental:
7 loves
2 likes

Bubbles:
4 loves
1 like

HalfEatenSurprise:
2 love
3 like

DaStevez:
4 love
3 like

Amy:
2 love
3 like

dDave:
4 loves
4 likes

OldMajor:
3 loves
3 likes

SuiGeneris:
3 loves
3 likes

Crouton:
2 love
2 likes

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'll go ahead and vote for myself since that seems to be the trendy thing to do. I think I put together a great list of characters that have a lot of variety and fit the criteria of the draft. I didn't resort to picking bad guys or comedy characters with no heroic characteristics.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
All good lists but in the end my vote went for Sui, he had more goodies I preferred to others (excluding myself).