Goodbye Lillian Garcia

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: rajah.com...

She really improved from when she first started oN RAW...kinda sad to see her go.

I do love change though...sO Im interested to see where they go from here

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! I am really surprise to see her leave. I didn't mind her, I believe she did a good job. I also like the young guy they have on Smackdown, he does a pretty good job as well. No one beats The Fink though, I love his voice.

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I actually don't like Garcia that much at at all. It's the way she pronounces the Wrestlers names , such as Chris Jericho becomes Jerichor, Misterio Jr becomes Misterior etc. Just little things like that for some reason annoy me.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I hear what you're saying...I like Tony Chimmel the best to be honest..the guy who does ECW.

Here's my favorite Lillian Garcia moment...thanks to Charlie Haas...

YouTube - Charlie Haas Vs. Lilian Garcia

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Haha, i thought of that as soon as i heard she was being released. Classic moment :p

I liked Lillian Garcia a lot. I think she had a great announcer's voice and she was always pretty convincing whenever she was involved in a segment with a wrestler or anything.

6. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

I am very disappointed about this. Lillian Garcia is my favorite part of Raw. (not that there's much else good about Raw these days) I guess I have a bit of a crush on her. I will definitely miss her when she leaves Raw.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's pretty funny Millz, I don't remember seeing that. Haas was probably so emberassed and felt so bad afterwards. But I think there's a better part with Lillian and it's this promo:

YouTube - The Rock and Lilian Garcia

I have to disagree with you on the convincing part Wooly, I think she was a bad "actress" when she was involved in gimmicks.

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Ahhh, that's sad.

She was defninitely a good announcer in her own right.

I wonder what the next announcer is going to be like?

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Luckily, this wasn't the other way around. Could you imagine all the feminist coming out of the woodwork complaining about how WWE is looking for JUST a male Ring Announcer instead of both. Us men could write a letter to the WWE to complain about fair and equal opportunities for all genders. /sarcasm

I'll remember Lillian as a great ring announcer. She was interesting and sweet.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Yeah she was definitely awesome sauce.

I lol everytime I watch that promo with the Rock.