Goodbye Lillian Garcia

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: rajah.com...

She really improved from when she first started oN RAW...kinda sad to see her go.

I do love change though...sO Im interested to see where they go from here

Recent job posting from World Wrestling Entertainment spurred rumors that a recognizable WWE name was on her way out. Though sources initially repudiated such reports, it appears that there was some truth--that WWE talent has confirmed that she will be leaving WWE this year.

In a post on her official website, WWE announcer Lilian Garcia announced that she has given notice to WWE officials.

"I hope all of you are doing well! I am writing to address the situation in which WWE is looking for a Female Ring Announcer/Singer. The truth of the matter is that they are looking for someone new because I have given them my notice that I will be leaving at the end of my contract this year. It is with a heavy heart that I have made this decision because WWE has been my family from day one and you, the WWE Universe have always been incredible to me. The fact is that I am getting married later this year and have decided to enter into a new phase of my life but I will truly miss all of you and the WWE tremendously," wrote Garcia.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! I am really surprise to see her leave. I didn't mind her, I believe she did a good job. I also like the young guy they have on Smackdown, he does a pretty good job as well. No one beats The Fink though, I love his voice.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
I actually don't like Garcia that much at at all. It's the way she pronounces the Wrestlers names , such as Chris Jericho becomes Jerichor, Misterio Jr becomes Misterior etc. Just little things like that for some reason annoy me.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I actually don't like Garcia that much at at all. It's the way she pronounces the Wrestlers names , such as Chris Jericho becomes Jerichor, Misterio Jr becomes Misterior etc. Just little things like that for some reason annoy me.
I hear what you're saying...I like Tony Chimmel the best to be honest..the guy who does ECW.

Here's my favorite Lillian Garcia moment...thanks to Charlie Haas...

YouTube - Charlie Haas Vs. Lilian Garcia

wooly

I am the woolrus
Haha, i thought of that as soon as i heard she was being released. Classic moment :p

I liked Lillian Garcia a lot. I think she had a great announcer's voice and she was always pretty convincing whenever she was involved in a segment with a wrestler or anything.

Marvelous1

Registered Member
I am very disappointed about this. Lillian Garcia is my favorite part of Raw. (not that there's much else good about Raw these days) I guess I have a bit of a crush on her. I will definitely miss her when she leaves Raw.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's pretty funny Millz, I don't remember seeing that. Haas was probably so emberassed and felt so bad afterwards. But I think there's a better part with Lillian and it's this promo:

YouTube - The Rock and Lilian Garcia

I have to disagree with you on the convincing part Wooly, I think she was a bad "actress" when she was involved in gimmicks.

the situation in which WWE is looking for a Female Ring Announcer/Singer.
Luckily, this wasn't the other way around. Could you imagine all the feminist coming out of the woodwork complaining about how WWE is looking for JUST a male Ring Announcer instead of both. Us men could write a letter to the WWE to complain about fair and equal opportunities for all genders. /sarcasm

I'll remember Lillian as a great ring announcer. She was interesting and sweet.

Last edited: