• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Goodbye Gunner

shelgarr

Registered Member
Today we said goodbye forever to our much loved 10 y/o dog Gunner. We will miss him so much.

Gunner
May 7, 2001 - May 12, 2011

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Very sorry, shel. I know how much of a family member a large-breed dog can become over a matter of several years. I'm sure it's true that Gunner never wished for any better life than the one he had. You and the rest of his beloved peeps can feel good about your guardianship of his earthly existence.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
So sorry for your loss; I'm sure you'll hear it a lot but I understand how much pets can be family. I'm sure you and your family gave him an incredible life.

Bliss

Sally Twit
What a beautiful dog. I'm sorry for your loss, shelgarr. It must be very difficult.
At least you gave him a good home and a happy life.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am really sorry to hear of your loss Shelgarr, I recently lost my hamster and I know it is not quite the same but I still walk into my flat expecting to see him. I don't know what to say other than that I am sorry this happened.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
What a sweetheart. I'm so sorry, shelgarr.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
He looks so beautiful. I'm sorry for your and your family's loss.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry Shel. I know how tough it is to lose a dog, I've lost three in my lifetime and it's not easy.

It will be tough, but hang in there.

qweerblue

Registered Member
Oh, shelgarr, I am SO sorry. What a handsome, handsome boy. I hope you can find some comfort in your memories of Gunner and in the knowledge that he and your family were privileged and blessed to have shared some time together here on earth. That time is always too short, and my heart aches for you and your family.

Rest in Peace, sweet Gunner. I'll light a candle for you tonight and whisper prayers for you and the family you left behind.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
:( I'm so sorry to hear this. I lost a pet this year and I know they are family so I'm so sorry to hear your buddy's gone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Video Games 2
Taliesin Bathroom Wall 1
Shooting_Palanx Travel 6
HalfEatenSurprise Bathroom Wall 1
sunrise Video Games 6