• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Good website to learn HTML

myessence

Registered Member
I want asking for every body in this forum ..
I want learning HTML, I new ...

What is good website for learn HTML ?

Thank you, for answer to my question

Penguin

Registered Member
I used to use quadzilla.com for my HTML questions, but I think they have been swallowed up by some other (bigger, more complicated) site now. The stuff is *supposed* to still be there, but it isn't as easy to find now as it used to be.

reviewer

Registered Member
I found it easier to start learning HTML while doing it. For example, make a page in Blogger and start learning how to change your template by looking up specific things.

trick_r_treat

There really is great stuff to be learned on the internet and in forums like these. I am so happy to get tips like these. This is great!

JohnR

Registered Member
W3Schools is probably the absolute best place to learn HTML. You have interactive samples and everything. It's quite awesome.

reviewer

Registered Member
JohnR, thanks for the feedback. I was surprised by how comprehensive that they are. I'll bookmark that one!