Good People on Ebay being Threatend

lilys_things

Registered Member
Good morning world! We will be getting this auction pre-approved before relisting it. Be sure to keep kromsales user ID, so you can check the auction when it goes up. As you know , we do not have an item number yet.

If anyone wants to see "who" I think was ONE of the people that turned us in and WHY please email me, I will forward you the email where that "other" site said this ..

"Well I certainly won't be featuring any of your auctions - sounds
like sour grapes to me for your failures on eBay - don't worry you are
now banned

Have a nice day
PS yeah your right you do stink - I suppose I shall have to do a
write up on your eBay activities - I see your selling some interesting
auctions too :)- our members will be very interested in your illegal
activities.

"my failures " what failures 100% Feedback? I made 40G's the first three months when I started ebay. I am not a failure by no means.
Is this person trying to ruin my business on ebay? I guess I should be asking my lawyer this, I have a meeting at 2:00 today with him, I printed all the emails this person sent me.
See, this is what happens over there, if you don't kiss butt , they get all their members over there to turn you in.

What do you guys think?

doubles2004

Registered Member
lilys_things said:
Good morning world! We will be getting this auction pre-approved before relisting it. Be sure to keep kromsales user ID, so you can check the auction when it goes up. As you know , we do not have an item number yet.

If anyone wants to see "who" I think was ONE of the people that turned us in and WHY please email me, I will forward you the email where that "other" site said this ..

"Well I certainly won't be featuring any of your auctions - sounds
like sour grapes to me for your failures on eBay - don't worry you are
now banned

Have a nice day
PS yeah your right you do stink - I suppose I shall have to do a
write up on your eBay activities - I see your selling some interesting
auctions too :)- our members will be very interested in your illegal
activities.

"my failures " what failures 100% Feedback? I made 40G's the first three months when I started ebay. I am not a failure by no means.
Is this person trying to ruin my business on ebay? I guess I should be asking my lawyer this, I have a meeting at 2:00 today with him, I printed all the emails this person sent me.
See, this is what happens over there, if you don't kiss butt , they get all their members over there to turn you in.

What do you guys think?

Lilly I wouldnt worry .He does this to all peole that visit thst site if you dont do as he wants you to do..I know the site..I will be watching kroms Auctions so when Its relisted I will know ..Besides she will tell me.

And as I stated before in your thread.. Yes I saw shame shame.......

What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

TGirl

Registered Member
I would not worry about it either as of yet.....not sure I would go pay attorney because of this e-mail...People say mean things all the time and threatening things........Although I do not know who it is..........

lilys_things

Registered Member
TGirl said:
I would not worry about it either as of yet.....not sure I would go pay attorney because of this e-mail...People say mean things all the time and threatening things........Although I do not know who it is..........
I recieved this while back.. from this person. They made an appearance by coming into public view, in our auction....*also bid on this auction, to let me know they were watching and a few of their members bid . If they don't think I know what is going on, they better think again.
I don't have to pay my lawyer anything. He is also a ebay member for many years. But..
what this person is doing is trying to ruin "my/our" credibility.
"they" are trying to creat a "story" to strain our credibility on ebay.And also, trying to discredit our quality of being believable or trustworthy on ebay by getting us pulled. Then.. bad mouthing us on their threads over there.. Turning an AWESOME-INCREDIBLE -CREATIVE AUCTION for a domainname we bought. Who were we hurting? This was not out of greed? We did not hurt anyone? We can't help it if we did a good job of promoting this. We just didn't "plop" an auction up on ebay. There was alot of hard work put into this. Lot's of promoting. Lot's of hard work.As you could tell on the listing.
All I can say is, before we relist. We are having it "pre-approved" with ebay. So..who ever get's jealous, upset over all of our hard work, not being selfish, tried to incluse other ebay members, all inside links to ebay. Well, they all know we wer enot greedy. We tried to share this with a few, we could not add everyone. This is suppose to be a place of business for some. Some ,it is just an outlet for people to be mean and cruel.Then there are some that LOVE to write into ebay just to see who they can get pulled if ya don't kiss butt.

I am the one that was nice and added their .com to all the press releases. Me. Was I trying to hurt them? No. I gave them credit. I thought it was very nice what he said on his page about us. I looked over his threats from before. I moved on.. Has he? no. So people.. go and read all of ebays rules about listing a auction. I have read them up and down now.. The new auction won't have a smudge...

Thank you.

wolvergambit said:
Maybe it would be a good idea that Krom not post the auction over there , or else they will be getting a heads up.
They came over and placed a bid "to make thier appearance" and sent in a message in the Q&A's that they posted us over there.
I can assure you, that nobody is going to ruin me on ebay. I have worked hard, as a honest seller for years, I never shill bidded a auction, I have never been pulled till now. Because of jealousy.

I told everyone, if they would like to have an auction like this one to contact ezas...
I could have not mentioned it to anyone. Was I being selfish? no..
No.. he has us watched in his sellers watch list, everytime something new is listed he get's an email.. That is cool with me.. :)

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Well darnit...I just am so sorry......I think Ebay needs to evaluate the "reporting system"...it is being abused...heck I can't even find where it is at....I only turned in one person before and that was on the stansoft case....I did it with a bunch of others because he was a copy cat....even then they all had to send me the link....

To report someone because they are truly violating Ebay's rules is one thing....to do it out of revenge or Jealously is another....

Heck I have been jealous over some of your guy's auctions...I would not turn you in though, because I didn't think of it first.....lol

BTW Wolver...I found your copycat...could not find where to turn her in lol
I am so stupid to this stuff

TGirl

Registered Member
I wonder though if you turn someone in...does it make ebay look at your auctions more closley??? I have never found I have done anything wrong...or ever had a auction pulled....but with all the pullings latley I am scared that it is AS people that are getting attacked.....I am sure I am wrong...as there is plenty more being shut down.....just scary