XBOX Original Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RagabooMustang, Jul 29, 2006.

1. RagabooMustang

RagabooMustang New Member

I know I'm way behind my times but I have never played Fable nor even seen anybody play it. I have over 100 games for my XBOX and somehow have overlooked this game. I saw it the other day at the game store and thought about picking it up, but I figured I would see what people had to say first. Good? Bad? What game is closely like?

2. Spinlock

Spinlock Registered Member

I vote good on this one, although you might want to splurge and get the Lost Chapters. It has everything the original has, plus a little.

What's it like? Hmm... well, not really anything I've ever seen. You can hack and slash, upgrade your character, buy and sell, get married, buy and sell real estate... Just get it. It's worth the money.

Be warned, though, that if you get The Lost Chapters, it will lag a tiny bit. Not a lot, just a little. They're pushing the memory limits of the Xbox with that one.

EDIT: Come to think of it, if you've played K.O.T.O.R, then you've got some idea of what Fable is like.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  3. Miller

Miller New Member

i agree completely with spinlock. Fable is worth the buy although you wont get as much game play as other games due to the fact that the game is beatable in a day.

4. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

I have played Fable awhile back ago. When this game was announced, it has been delayed on several occasion and then it was finally released. THere was a lot of hype and a lot of great expectations of it. They said it will be the best role playing game you will played. After hearing that, I knew it will never live up to the hype and I was right. Overall, it's a good game but I wouldnt say it's the greatest ever. A similar game to Fable is Marrowind. There is a lot of replay value to it as the different choices make throughout the game influences the storyline. I would recommend it.