Good or Bad: The 2008 Dodge Challenger

Discussion in 'Autos' started by Jeanie, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

[​IMG]

What do you guys think of it? I haven't decided yet whether I like it. I saw one driving down the street the other day and I was like whoa wtf is that, that car is badass, but now that I really look at it I'm not sure.

2. Plantation_Boy

Plantation_Boy Registered Member

I think it looks awsome, its like a classic dodge and a new dodge in one, i like it!

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I absolutely cannot wait.

The Mustangs are everywhere and they all look the damn same.

I am excited for the Camaro and it is powerful but the looks aren't as good and plus they will be everywhere too and with an exclusive mullet club.

This car however did not last long. It came into production, kicked ass and took names, then silently went out. But now it's back and better than ever. I would sell my soul (or at least a nut) to have one of these beautiful works of art. Thank you Dodge.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I think that they seriously need to re-think these muscle car remakes. The originals were very cheap cars that they dumped really big engines into. We need to go back to that.

I'm talking the equivalent of dumping a 350 into a Cavalier and charging $10,000 for the base model.

5. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Yeah but then you'd still be in a Cavalier lol.

6. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Meh, but I'm going simply off of looks. I'm not really into the muscle cars much and would prefer a Toyota FJ over any of them.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

But my point is, Sephy, was that in the time of the real muscle cars they weren't designed to a tee and weren't expensive. They were nothing more than regular cars with huge engines dropped in them; some got a pretty new paint job. The Chevelle was just a Malibu. The GTO was just a family car. The Mustang was just a small car.

8. Jeanie

My dad had a Chevelle SS. That car was badass.

if I may hijack my own thread - what does everyone think of the Charger? I've been thinking about getting an Impala for my next car, but lately I've been eyeballing the Charger.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

It costs more to insure the Charger, but I like it better than the Impala.

10. Jeanie

oh yeah? why does it cost more? that's something to consider. not that I'm ready for a new car yet.