• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Good Jobs

JohnR

Registered Member
I always wondered what good paying jobs in the IT field were. For a couple years now, I knew I wanted to work in IT and it has since much... grown. I heard programming is a nice field to enter into but I am much more into web design. Can anyone give me some pointers of where to go?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know of a company that charges $150 an hour for flash web development. They aren't just making flash banners for that price either. ;)

If you can become insanely good at creating flash games, intense flash web pages, and other flash utilities, you can make some solid money. I would definitely recommend looking into that if you are into web dev. :)

JohnR

Registered Member
Yes. That sounds pretty interesting, except the part that I have to learn to ActionScript. Ehh 150 dollars/hour is more than worth it though.

JohnR

Registered Member
Purchasing it would be the easy part. Its the Scripting. I'm not so good with programming. I remember trying to ActionScript this circle... It didn't work to well.

JohnR

Registered Member
:) Mr. Snipes... Maybe we could do some sort of exchange? I purchase the program while you help me with the action scripting?

JohnR

Registered Member
Sounds like a deal to me. Is there any form of contact that you can come to me with? AIM or some Instant messenger? If not emails work.