• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Good Job GF Halo Squad

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Pretty impressive gameplay the other night. Andrew and Danny you guys have improved considerably since a few months ago.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
It was just a matter of time :lol: Aka, a matter of how much time we play.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Danny has definitely improved a lot. I feel like I've gotten a little worse since I haven't been playing much over the past few months, but I'll get better with practice. I hope we start playing more regularly again.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
The only thing you both need to work on is talking a bit more about whats going on.

Also, we should start assigning roles for certain maps (people to get certain weapons)

Tyler and I usually made agreements on certain maps to grab certain weapons. We should start doing that with you both.
------
Danny has definitely improved a lot. I feel like I've gotten a little worse since I haven't been playing much over the past few months, but I'll get better with practice. I hope we start playing more regularly again.
Probably playing more will help. But you showed some good flashes. Tyler seems a bit rusty. I would like to try arena after a few more nights of this.

Tyler and I were talking we want to play reach over the summer so we should be on more. There are still a lot of things I dislike about the game but its still one of the better games on xbox live.

I just hope the next Halo game is a bit more like 2 and 3. I hate the bloom and most of the armor abilities.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
We'd need to get the names of different parts of the maps down straight. I never seem to know what you guys are calling what haha. Except for on The Cage(Uncaged), and Swordbase.

I can be the rocket guy lol. I know where the rockets spawn on the maps that have em. Also, I've gotten a lot better with the sniper.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
We'd need to get the names of different parts of the maps down straight. I never seem to know what you guys are calling what haha. Except for on The Cage(Uncaged), and Swordbase.

I can be the rocket guy lol. I know where the rockets spawn on the maps that have em. Also, I've gotten a lot better with the sniper.
We will walk through some maps and go through all the callouts. Most of the time we use weapon spawns but we do have callouts for maps that arent labeled next to the radar.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Sounds like a plan. I won't be around tonight. Going to a bonfire. Any other day after this works for me though.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Sounds like a plan. I won't be around tonight. Going to a bonfire. Any other day after this works for me though.
Yeah I won't be around either got a poker game to go to. But probably tomorrow night I think. Your phone working?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Sort of haha. I can receive and reply to phonecalls and texts though.