Sony good hack n slash games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gaara, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Gaara

Gaara Guest

im into games where you can update you char. like weapons armor etc. i also like to see the upgaraded armor and weapons on the char during fights and stuff if you know any games like that please let me know.

2. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

try evil dead regeneration. i got it for 12 bucks. its from the movie evil dead and evil dead 2. you get newer and better weapons as you go along the level. and you can upgrade your health and evil esence (upgrade of your power and streangth). and u can hack and slash at deadites and decapitate em and shtuff

3. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I am guessing your a Devil May Cry fan? If not, get that...maybe not a new thing, but you can certainly upgrade the weapons and hack and slash ALL game.

4. scriver058

scriver058 Guest

Yeah if not Devil May Cry go with the Onimusha series. Nigh total customization, great hack n slash action. Part 2 in particular is my fave.

5. Bujingai is a good hack & slash game. Even thought it gets repetative, you basically go through the game slicing through everything you see and using magic. Of course to me, it's more like hack, slash, slaughter, bone, magic cast, magic cast, slice and slash again type of game. lol

6. Killratio

Killratio Guest

I love hack n slash games.
    My favorites are X-men Legends, Dungeon Siege and Diablo 2 but those are RPGs also, not plain action.

7. Blitz

Blitz Guest

Dynasty Warriors, Chaos Legion, Devil Kings, Devil May Cry, Nanobreaker, and Drakengard are some of my favs.

Chaos Legion, Nanobreaker, and Drakengard can get awfully repetitive though.

8. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

yeah forgot all about onimusha. also ther is a game called the mak of kri.

9. Uber_mutt

Uber_mutt Guest

My opinion is Drakengard is the greatest hack n slash game...but that might be because I don't play very many of those. Drakengard 2 came out...I haven't played that yet but its probably the same.

Oh and God of War it has puzzles but there is a lot of mindless violence thrown in there.

10. Blitz

Blitz Guest

I don't think Drakengard is the greatest, but it's definitely good for people who can stand it. Drakengard 2 is awesome man, you need to play it. The battle system is much better, similar to Devil Kings or Dynasty Warriors.