• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Good girly drinks..

BurgundyOne

Registered Member
Does anyone have any recipes for any good girly/fruity alcoholic beverages? Me and my gf like to drink together but she often finds the things i drink too small and wine coolers are too bubbly for her to drink many of them. So we are looking for something sweet that still has a decent amount of alcohol to it but not carbonated. Perhaps any margarita recipes or various cocktails? Thanks.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Take some vodka and dissolve some jolly ranchers into it. obviously, separate the colors, but it's really good.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Dekuyper makes plenty of light alcoholic drinks and their mixes are great for those who are lightweights or don't like a lot of booze. Mixing some Watermelon Pucker with a soda such as Sprite is always a good bet. Also, rum and cream soda go down unbelievably smooth.

Lastly, Disaronno is a great 'girl' drink mainly because it's very sweet. Disaronno is also very easy to mix and goes down smooth.

On a lighter note, light beer is a girly drink. Yes I said it now deal with it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Any kind of hard liquor, mixed with Kool-aid is good. Especially that blue lemonade koolaid. Try it with rum or vodka

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Food & Beverage 2
Unity Bathroom Wall 1
Daemonic Bathroom Wall 2
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 14
T Introductions 7