• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Good evening

thedy

Registered Member
Hi,I m new here.I have registered here,because I m looking for someone,who would like chat with me,because I want improve my poor English.But I found out,that if I want to chat on this forum I must have 50 posts at least,so I have to endeavour...
Have a nice day:)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Hello and welcome to GF!

We have lots of threads being created daily so I'm sure you won't struggle to reach 50.

Tell us more about yourself.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hi, thedy! Thanks for joining us.

We're happy to help with your English. Posting is a good way to learn! What's your first language?

thedy

Registered Member
Tell us more about yourself.
I m from Slovakia,so my native language is Slovak.I m 22 and I was studying medicine,but I had some health problems so I interrupted my study.I have a dog-collie.I like movies by Christopher Nolan and Tim Burton for example, books,music like Queen and other oldies and so on.

I have feeling,that it is all in short about me.;)

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Welcome from England!

I love collies :) But sorry to hear of your health problems.

Hope you enjoy the site.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I m from Slovakia,so my native language is Slovak.I m 22 and I was studying medicine,but I had some health problems so I interrupted my study.I have a dog-collie.I like movies by Christopher Nolan and Tim Burton for example, books,music like Queen and other oldies and so on.

I have feeling,that it is all in short about me.;)
Queen was awesome, one of my favorite bands of all time. Welcome to the forum and hope you stick around.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Hi thedy! Welcommme!

I've learned a lot of English in here. Many new words, some of them include 'FIST' 'sausage' 'dong'(I still don't know what that means but I know it's a word that should not be used) 'tossing salads' 'jizz' the 'c...' word.... and so on!!! :)
I'm sure you will learn a lot more. For example the word 'kar' but you need patience.

Just take a look around and engage yourself in as many topics as possible. ;)

Last edited:

Taliesin

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum, my friend.

Excuse me while I wipe away the tears of laughter...

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum! :D This is cool! I've never met anyone from Slovakia. Sorry to hear about your health probs. You're doing good with English. If you have any questions, just ask. :)