• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Good evening to you all.

Neverdidit

Registered Member
Good evening to you all, how are you doing? I am from UK. Cant wait to find my way around here and get to know you all. I have 3 chihuahua's and a Shih Tzu (she is old and loosing her sight slowly from old age.

laserlight

Registered Member
Hi and welcome to the forum. =D Shih Tzus are really awesome looking dogs, are you going to post pictures in the photography section?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Welcome here all three of you :) Glad to see some new newbies about the place.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to the site, Neverdidit, and to all of you in general! Glad to have new members.

Never, sorry to hear about your dog's vision...I've seen that happen before and it's a bummer, but they adapt so well. What are some of your other interests/hobbies?

Neverdidit

Registered Member
Yeah she copes quite well and I love her to bits, all my dogs are spoilt, they get xmas dinner on plates up on our Table lololool. (after we have eaten). I love to cook, I do alot of painting and decorating aroun my house and have helped out mates too. Me and hubby love gardening, havent got a garden as such we got decking so we have alot of plant pots with loads of flowers everywhere.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Good evening to you all, how are you doing? I am from UK. Cant wait to find my way around here and get to know you all. I have 3 chihuahua's and a Shih Tzu (she is old and loosing her sight slowly from old age.
ohai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There appear to be 5 dogs in your signature. Who's the fourth? :D

Welcome and sorry to hear about your dog's sight!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator General Discussion 4
sunrise General Discussion 9
tailofwoe Introductions 12
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 0
T Introductions 12