• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Good day Friday

Dragon

V.I.P.
My brother graduated yesterday and the mayor was there. When she got intorduced, she got booed at. There were some people cheering for her though. The lower row cheered for her and the top row booed at her. Lucky for me, I was sitting in the middle row. Kind of the neutral zone. It's sad that my dad wasn't there to see my brother graduate but I know that he was there in spirit. He died of a heart attack in 2001. The family celebrated by going out to dinner.
After the celebration, I checked my email and was shocked. A stunt coordinator saw my auction and said that he will contact me if there is an opening. I am crossing my fingers. I did some research on him to see what kinds of productions he did and he did CSI, and the Terminator just to name a few.

Nanner

Registered Member
Congrats on both things! First to your brother! (Sorry about your Dad.....BTDT with my Mom....going on 7yrs and I miss her every day) I'll bet he was there.

BIG Congrats about the contact! How exciting! You'll keep us updated?????

1_ares_1

Registered Member
How about that for a great surprise!! Good for you! Maybe I better start watching those things... I can just hear myself telling my son..."thats Dragon, ya the bloody dead guy"... You'll be a famous corpse or beat up guy and we will be sooooo proud to have made your acquaintance :D

wolvergambit

Registered Member
That's such good news Dragon, on both counts.
Here's hoping we see you on the BIG or small screen sometime soon. :)

Dragon

V.I.P.
Thanks everyone. If I become the next big star, I have some plans. I plan to share the wealth by donating to charities and hopefully be able to creat jobs around my community and around the world. But I'm going to take it one step at a time and see what happens first. I will definately post some pictures of me on the set and some of the cast members. Will keep you all posted.

nani1987

Registered Member
Dragon said:
My brother graduated yesterday and the mayor was there. When she got intorduced, she got booed at. There were some people cheering for her though. The lower row cheered for her and the top row booed at her. Lucky for me, I was sitting in the middle row. Kind of the neutral zone. It's sad that my dad wasn't there to see my brother graduate but I know that he was there in spirit. He died of a heart attack in 2001. The family celebrated by going out to dinner.
After the celebration, I checked my email and was shocked. A stunt coordinator saw my auction and said that he will contact me if there is an opening. I am crossing my fingers. I did some research on him to see what kinds of productions he did and he did CSI, and the Terminator just to name a few.
congradulation dragon,
that is awesome.......... I hope you get called you deserve it hon.
it been a hard road for you and i hope you get to live a dream as a stunt in a movie so you have something to brag about.......... that would be worth watching.. I am routing for you...........
God Bless
nani