• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV good/bad news everyone [ Futurama related ]

Wrecked

Registered Member
the Futurama DVDs are now a no go. [ bad news ]

instead we're getting 26 new eff'ing episodes! [ great news ]

words straight from Billy West...
---

I'm this close to selling my show--''Billy Bastard--Amateur Human Being,'' And the other good news is that they're doing 26 new episodes of ''Futurama'' for TV and we're hammering out the deal now. The original plan was to have the DVD's first but that's no longer the case.I'm totaly jammed dude.

Greetings from the year 3000! It still sucks!

Billy

---

=Ronnie Wrecked=

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, I'm sure there will EVENTUALLY be DVD's.. That's stupid though. There's nothing stopping them from releasing the DVD's AND making new episodes.. but at least right now they can make more money on the reruns since there aren't any DVD's yet..

It's all politics.

That is awesome. I was excited for the DVDs, but I'm even more excited for this. On what channel will the new episodes be airing?

Gamechamp

Registered Member
W00t! Personally, I like the episodes more than the DVDs, because I don't have to go out of my way to watch them. Also, I'd think they'd probably premiere on FOX like with Family Guy.