• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Good acting vs Shoot em' up bang bang

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
If you're picking out a movie that you really know nothing about, what will you be looking for? A movie with Oscar winning acting or a pop corn moving tons of shooting, fake stunts and cool explosions?

Sabby

Depends if I'm on a date or just looking for myself. A balance of both is ideal (The Bourne and Bond movies come to mind) but I watch movies to be entertained so I won't be a stickler if it's not Oscar worthy

BobbyD_29

20 years ago, I probably would've picked the action flick...but not today. Give me a well written movie any time...unless it's a good horror flick. I have 0 interest in Transformers Meets G.I. Joe with the Fantastic Four to save The White House under attack.