Goo Goo Dolls

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering if anyone here likes Goo Goo Dolls? I like them I think they have a lot of goods songs, like Sympathy and my favorite is Iris, I believe there a very good band.

2. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

i love goo goo dolls. all the songs that ive heard from them are great. everyone who hasnt heard them yet should give him a listen. i dont tink you will be dissapointed if you like soft melodic songs. =D

3. Babe_Ruth

It's not really soft but it's not hardcore either it's more like Alternative music. But like I said earlier Iris is their best song, but they have a lot other good ones.

4. Cloud

Cloud Guest

I saw them live a couple years ago (With Third Eye Blind. They're amazing.) and they were pretty badass. I liked them before that, though. Iris, Sympathy, Here Is Gone, Dizzy, Name, Black Balloon, Acoustic #3, the list of awesome songs goes on. I got a shirt from the concert, it rawks.

5. Babe_Ruth

I love there song Name. I wish I could see them live because the lead singers voice is just incredble. What's good about them is that there not just a one hit wounder they have a few singles and they just came out with a new one.

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Eeehhh, they're pretty good, but I wouldn't call them amazing... I nearly always tend to listen to other music over them, their harder stuff is pretty worthless, and their calmer stuff while decent is nothing special and tends to all sound alike. *shrug* that's just my opinion though. They do have some pretty memorable tunes though, even if they aren't my fondest memories lol

7. Babe_Ruth

Well I just think one of their song is amazing and that's Iris but all their other tunes are good but not amazing, I love listening to Iris with my friends then we have a huge sing along when where drunk.