gonna be a dead squirrel...i need help

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by raye_raye, Oct 14, 2008.

1. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

today when i got out of my shower to get ready for work I found a squirrel coming in my window....which was open...and I went to 'shoo' it out and it jumped in my room and ran into my closet... i then went to my closet and it ran under my bed....and well back again into my closet... I don't know what to do....I don't want the squirrel to die...what should i do?

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

The only thing I can suggest is to call a professional trapper that has the humane traps that can be used to release them. Even your local Animal control may be able to take care of it humanely.

3. raye_raye

getting someone to get him will be a problem being as how if my mom finds out she will kill me...

my friend said to put nuts or pecans on my window seal and he will smell them and exit....does this sound true??

4. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

It may or may not. it's hard to say for sure but it's worth a shot.

5. thepowersurge

thepowersurge New Member

doubting me raye raye? how do u think trappers get them to go into live traps?

6. raye_raye

um...duh...cheese LOL

well idk, i just figured they did something, but never put any real thought to it...

and I was not doubting you, i just was getting more than just your opinion.... and how dare you register and not tell me!!! >X|

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I'll be if you put nuts out the window and leave it open with you out of the room and making sure no one else goes in, it will probably leave because it has a home and doesn't want to stay in yours.

Or you know, my American Foxhound has already killed 1 squirril and I could let you borrow her lol

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

so what happened, raye? and who is your friend?

9. Skylar

Skylar Keepin' It Real

That might work...or draw more to your room. :shocked:

Good luck!

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Do you work nights, Raye?