Goldust released

Rastisrules

Registered Member
Goldust released
June 14, 2006

WWE has come to an agreement on the release of Goldust (Dustin Runnels) as of today, June 14, 2006. WWE wishes Dustin the best in all future endeavors

I didnt think that he would stay around to long.Maybe snitsky will be next, who knows.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Re: Goldust relesed

I'm very surprised on how long he stayed, maybe it's because of is dad reputation he stayed so long, well I'm very glad just because he wasn't big for the wwe, but he'll probably go to TNA or some other kind of wrestling promotions.

goldust is a great wrestler and fun to watch and should be in the main event

i kno he is pissed that the wwe makes him dress up like a women and prance around

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He was real good in WCW when he was known has Dustin Runnels, and was challenging for the U.S title but he never got big in the WWE, except when he was playing mind games with Razor Ramon, I am pretty sure he didn't like is role in the WWE.

S

shawnesty23

Re: Goldust relesed

Vince Carter said:
I'm very surprised on how long he stayed, maybe it's because of is dad reputation he stayed so long, well I'm very glad just because he wasn't big for the wwe, but he'll probably go to TNA or some other kind of wrestling promotions.
he wont go to tna. he has been there before. tna isnt looking for wwe guys that get cut unless they can use them

hey why can't TNA sign goldust and make him a champ like they did to everyone that came from wwe hahaha

i should make a goldust banner cuz he is god hahaha