• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Goldust out 5-6 months

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Goldust announced on his Twitter account this evening that he will be sidelined for "five to six months" after undergoing shoulder surgery Friday.
Source: Rajah.com

Definitely sucks as I always enjoy Goldust. Hopefully he comes back from this and they use him like they were before...if not more.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Source: Rajah.com

Definitely sucks as I always enjoy Goldust. Hopefully he comes back from this and they use him like they were before...if not more.
My thoughts exactly. It sucks but he's pretty over with the fans and was being used somewhat well...he's at a good place in his career and that might mean a strong return.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
My thoughts exactly. It sucks but he's pretty over with the fans and was being used somewhat well...he's at a good place in his career and that might mean a strong return.
I hope you are right Unity, I want him to come back strong. I just hope that the WWE doesn't release him. They have done this kind of stuff before.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope he does come back but with a new character. I think his Goldust character is meh now and it needs a change. I know he's over with the fans, but just in my opinion I would love for him to get revamp and get a serious push. He's talented in the ring and he's pretty good on the microphone. Sad to see him go down due to an injury.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I hope you are right Unity, I want him to come back strong. I just hope that the WWE doesn't release him. They have done this kind of stuff before.
They have done that before, and it will stay in the back of my mind since Goldust isn't a huge part of their important roster. However, he wasn't a victim of this year's "economic cuts" in the roster, so I'm inclined to think he's safe.

I hope he does come back but with a new character. I think his Goldust character is meh now and it needs a change. I know he's over with the fans, but just in my opinion I would love for him to get revamp and get a serious push. He's talented in the ring and he's pretty good on the microphone. Sad to see him go down due to an injury.
I know that's something that you want, Biz, but I doubt it will happen. I think that it's just something that the WWE wouldn't be interested.

Still, if that was necessary for him to get a respectable push, I'd be all for it. I just don't know if he will get said push with all of the young talent coming up. He was in the best shape he's been in in years, so if he comes back in as good of shape I'd be fine with it happening, personally.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Still, if that was necessary for him to get a respectable push, I'd be all for it. I just don't know if he will get said push with all of the young talent coming up. He was in the best shape he's been in in years, so if he comes back in as good of shape I'd be fine with it happening, personally.
You aren't the only one with that inclination. He has offered himself to be one of the many backstage mentors, like Regal and HHH, that are willing to boost others up to be big stars. I am all for a Goldust push, but the Million Dollar title thing was as much as it will get for some time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
wooly Wrestling 13
wooly Wrestling 6
Millz Wrestling 8
wooly Wrestling 4