Goldust & Co.

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Oct 31, 2008.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

just wondering, can anybody here see either Goldust, Roddy Piper, Honky Tonk or Stone Cold making a more regular return to the WWE after their involvement in Cyber Sunday? and who out of them would you like/not like to see back?

Goldust and Stone Cold would both be very welcome for me, although goldust didn't look like he was in the BEST shape he's ever been in.... But he's one of my favourite wrestlers ever, and one fo the best personalities in the WWE.

and also with a possible GM position opening up Stone Cold would be a nice addition.... bring some attitude back to Raw.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no way that Stone Cold, Honky Tonk Man and Rowdy Piper will be full time wrestlers ever again. Stone Cold knees are done, and he wouldnt be able to wrestle full time, Rowdy Piper and Honky Tonk have done there full time careers already, they might do what there doing right now and that's appear here and there.

The only one that I might see come back is Goldust, but that's because his dad his Dusty Rhodes and he has strong ties with Vince McMahon.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

oh yeah i know Stone Cold couldn't be wrestling full time, unfortunately, but Stone Cold as a GM would be a possibility.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah it could be a possibility, because he's done it before, but I don't think he's ready to commit to that again. I think he rather work behind the scenes, and come up with storylines then being a General Manager once again.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

As far as I've read (and internet rumor sites arent sure things by any means) it seems like Austin is pretty much done with wrestling and wants to concentrate on his movie career. I like him coming back in and off but I think for the most part he's going to be limited.

Honky and Piper are just too old. Honky does wrestle on the indepedent scene occasionally but that'll probably be about it.

Goldust would be welcomed back with open arms by me. I always enjoyed him.