• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Goldfrapp

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Anyone else like them? It's a band that originates from England and the genre is described as electronic music.

I must admit that most of their songs are a miss for me...but there are a handful that I absolutely adore. It's hard to pick just a few, but I'm going to overload the thread with my favorites.

The first two were featured as ads for Nip/Tuck, so you may have heard them before from that.

YouTube - Goldfrapp - Ooh La La

YouTube - Goldfrapp - Strict Machine

This is my particular favorite for today...and the dog theme reminds me of Bliss. lol

YouTube - Goldfrapp - Number 1

And here are my last 2 favorites.

YouTube - Goldfrapp - Happiness

YouTube - Goldfrapp - Satin Chic

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Haha how funny!

I was listening to Number 1 earlier! I think goldfrapp are wonderful, they're very overlooked here in the uk i think but their lyrics are pretty awesome and I understand where their music is going.

<3

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I remember liking them a fairly long time ago after hearing ooh la la. That's probably the only song of theirs I would still listen to today but I might give some of the other stuff a try again.