• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Goldeneye music

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Hey Andrew. I know you have all the Goldeneye tracks (supposedly) so I wanted to check mine against yours to see if I or you am missing any. I will post down the names of the tracks that I have recorded from the game.

NOTES:

"music 1/2" refers to actual music that is in the level of the games at some point, with 1 being the main music in the level and 2 being a secondary song (that turns on when something happens, such as an alarm going off or sometimes the end cinema sequence starting).

"remix" refers to a music track that is never in the levels of the game, but can be found in multiplayer and closely resembles a level in the game close enough to where it can be considered a remix of that level.

GE Bond Opening Theme

GE Stage Select

GE Dam Music

GE Dam Remix Music

GE Facility Music

GE Facility Music 2

GE Runway Music

GE Surface 1 Music

GE Bunker 1 Music

GE Bunker 1 Music 2

GE Silo Music

GE Silo Music 2

GE Frigate Music

GE Frigate Remix Music

GE Surface 2 Music

GE Surface 2 Remix Music

GE Bunker 2 Music

GE Bunker 2 Music 2

GE Statue Music

GE Statue Remix Music

GE Archives Music

GE Archives Music 2

GE Streets Music

GE Streets Music 2

GE Streets Remix Music

GE Depot Music

GE Depot Music 2

GE Train Music

GE Train Music 2

GE Train Remix Music

GE Control Music

GE Control Elevator Music

GE Control Remix Music

GE Caverns Music

GE Cradle Music

GE Cradle Music 2

GE End Credits Music

GE Aztec Music

GE Aztec Music 2

GE Temple Music 2

Some of them I know I'm missing, such as Aztec music 1 and the elevator music for the caverns level. I haven't been able to record them clearly so far. So check your list to see if you have everything and see if there's any others that I missed.

At that page I linked to, click on "download songs" in the bottom right corner. It will bring you to the FilePlanet site where you download it from one of their servers.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I got them all. Some of them seem shorter than the ones I have, but I'm pretty sure I saw some variations after the first repitition on some of them. I'll have to keep my originals around until I check them out. Thanks for letting me know about this. Now I gotta look up TWINE and some other games.