• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Golden Rocks Family with Palace

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
You have the cutest little rocks in your area :) Very cute story line too!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
Well darn....if the GG bridge isn't included then I don't want 'em :lol: VERY cute auction! GOOD LUCK! I'm watching!

trees

Registered Member
Very cute auction, should do well! I am watching for you!

yooperchick

Registered Member
I love your rock family! You have WAY more talent than I :lol: . Your rocks put mine to shame. I hope GP sees it! GP Rocks!! :)

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
Awww man I totally did not check to see if anyone else was making rock things for GP. The kids and I have been making rock pets for the past few weeks so we just kinda merged it into this. I hope I didn't step on any toes Superior! :(

Plus... I am not really sure that they will see it anyway. I couldn't afford to feature it after my super hero flop. So if they do it will be a miracle.

Last edited:

yooperchick

Registered Member
No toe steppin! I just did it for a message (which I had to change to conform to eBay guidelines). I wanted people to watch to show that they agreed with the statement on my rock. I also had a statement on all the creative people on eBay! After I changed it, very few people were stopping by. I added Yooper humor just to do it - plus add a cute pic of my son. Why not just have somethin fun for the memory books. If GP bought it for a penny, that would be sweet. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but that's okay. :lol:

I'm watching! You guys did a super job!

nani1987

Registered Member
cute auction annie I am watching.......... and about gp you never know.. they have so many people watching the auction skimming thru it , heck they find stuff at times i am like wow how i miss that..... but hey good luck to you and to tricia.......... they may be rock but they may be dreams.............lol $$$$$ nani

yooperchick

Registered Member
Well, my rock is still in my possession. That's okay. I see the *Golden* Family of Rocks is above $10! And you still have lots of time left. I'm rooting for ya!

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
I canceled the bids on my Golden Rocks that put them above the $10 mark.... Grrr... wanna here a gripe? Prep2295 is my ex-husband. I am sure he bid on my auction thinking he was "doing me a favor" and I am sure he would have paid it if he won, but from what I understand that is "shill bidding?" He will be pissy when he logs on and finds out I canceled his bids. LOL... He'll think I am a real pain in the butt now... He has been buying my kids rock pets too (their not his kids)... I think he is wishing he wouldn't have cheated on me about now.... HA.. let him keep buying rock pets if he likes but I am not about to let him bid on auctions to try to raise the bid even if he would pay. :p PLEASE... GIVE ME A BREAK. :)

I re-listed it. Now the graphics should work better too. For some reason I think the music I tried to add messed everything up. Still listed the same with no reserve and start of 99 cents. The rocks are really cute, I think they will sell ok. I just hope everyone that was watching wil follow me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5605300109

Last edited: