• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Golden Palace Trading Cards!!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Cool .Great Idea krom Im watching for ya. Good Luck

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Awesome! I predict big things coming from this one.....nice job Krom!

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Awesome! I predict big things coming from this one.....nice job Krom!
Thanks to both of you. Lots of work into them but I love doing it so its ok :) I hope it works!!! :) Figure hard work was the best way to do it!!! :)

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Wow! Krom you've outdone yourself with this! Bit**in auction! Good Luck..I'll be watching!

kromsales

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Wow! Krom you've outdone yourself with this! Bit**in auction! Good Luck..I'll be watching!
Aww thanks so much!!! :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Good Luck Krom! I am watching, I hope Ebay doesn't go pullin it calling it spaming words like they did mine! Good luck gf!

kromsales

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Good Luck Krom! I am watching, I hope Ebay doesn't go pullin it calling it spaming words like they did mine! Good luck gf!
I dont think they can since its the auctual name of the card kwim? Its acually printed on the cards. :) Keep your fingers crossed ;) Thanks!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well I hope not! It would not be fair for sure! I know they have been a pain in my Aaaaa uh butt lately!! LOL