Golden Palace Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spunkie1283, May 19, 2005.

1. Spunkie1283

Spunkie1283 Registered Member

Looks like Golden Palace has not bid in awhile. Anyone want to take a guess on what Golden is going to bid on next? Let's see who is right. :lol:

I think he is going to swipe the doctor's auction (permantly name his clinic and his name).

2. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

I would have to say the doctor one is an appealing one for them.

I hope they have seen mine and they are one of my watchers... One day and a few hours remaining. I have said a prayer or two. It's not so much about getting more then what the auction is currently at... it's so that my mom can see it has a permanent home somewhere. There website would be great.

3. Spunkie1283

I hope they notice your vase to. Your auction brought tears to my eyes. I wish you the best of luck! I am adding your auction to my watch list.

4. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

It seems that there has been a name change...

hmm.... very interesting...

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Golden Palace won 2 auctions from 2 different members of this sight last week, let's hope they get anothers members auction next! I think A.S. brings us good luck! :D

Last edited: May 20, 2005
  6. Spunkie1283

He must have just changed his name today! Hmm....

7. Jonnywildboar

Jonnywildboar New Member

whats the point in changing his/their name ?

everyone who knows what they are about can track them down...seems futile, mabie they have had enough of everyone grovelling and covertly mentioning the word golden in the auctions .....

8. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

I think the name change is about people seeing Golden Palace and shill bidding against them to drive up the price or to intentionally beat them out and not pay. Yes, it's easy enough to see the change and find out about it but, the other name was just so "loud". I think they did the right thing to help keep it a little more low key. They get to bid easier this way. In the long run it will help all involved.

9. Spunkie1283

Omg! I just posted my new auction! I am nervous to see what the outcome will be. I hope I did not lose money listing this! :)