• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Golden Palace buys VW for $244,800.00!

kromsales

Registered Member
Hehe Emily my 1 yr old is my alarm clock! And i am just getting this consignment stuff going. Its ALOT of work. But I am enjoying it. Lots of auctions to watch LOL
I am off to bed :) Thanks for chatting with me :) Hope you have a great night :) Happy Weekend :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
ok krom yea i have been looking around your items good luck with them and goodnight

doubles2004

Registered Member
andrew if your selling it im sure it would bring more than my 2 93 mini vans

precision

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
I wonder how much a 98 mini-van once owned by the "Forehead Guy" would sell for... ;)

...:lol:
Probably same as mine....$50 and a notice to have it moved before it's gets towed.

krakkan

Registered Member
greenhappykat said:
I wonder what Golden Palace does with all of this stuff..Andrew you said they are based in Canada and Texas..do they actually have like an office? I wonder where they keep all of the items that they buy! It's pretty interesting.
Yeah one would wonder where do they put this stuff lol