• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Golden Palace buys VW for $244,800.00!

kromsales

Registered Member
Well you certainly have alot more land than we will LOL We are getting 5 acres. But thats heaven for us. And our neighbors are family so that makes it nicer :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
hey well 5 acres aint bad i bought mine about 9 years ago with the intentions of putting in a mobile home park but i changed my mind i have about 20 mobile home i was gonna set up there and rent out but i put them in town in a park instead i wanted the land to myself better that way with all my livestock

also im about 30 miles outside of town

kromsales

Registered Member
I cant wait for 4th of July. We will get to light fireworks this year!! They are illegal in town. The boys cant wait for our first bon fire. Although I am scared about that one. Chris fell in a fire years ago. It was absolutley terrible. I still have nightmares. So now I am always very scared of the kids being near them.

doubles2004

Registered Member
yea they are scary but we just have to watch them but im sure he has learned from the first time but better safe than sorry

kromsales

Registered Member
yeah I think it me thats scared LOL I will get used to it tho. I have had to learn to get used to alot since moving here. Its a completely different life. I grew up in and around Detroit. And moving to Oklahoma was a huge shock. but i think i have adjusted well. I love it. would never go back to Michigan now.

doubles2004

Registered Member
yea it will take time but you will get use to it and i grew up in georgia and left when i was 15 and havent gone back except to visit my mother who still lives there but i love texas and i guess i will die right here :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
WOW!! Your past 300 posts! Congrats! I am never going to keep up with everyone! LOL

doubles2004

Registered Member
oops thanks maybe i need to quit yakking so much :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
Nope! Thats what makes this place so great! We are all crazy and we all share common interests! Love coming here to chat like this...its my relax time lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
yea thats me also i work allday and just like sitting at night relaxing on the net i work for myself so i dont have to worry about that alarm clock :lol: