• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Golden Palace buys VW for $244,800.00!

kromsales

Registered Member
hehe Can't blame a gal for trying right ;)

doubles2004

Registered Member
nope your so true i see our mina auction is at $250.00 reserve met

kromsales

Registered Member
I know that great!! I have found my self watching that as much as the boys' now :) I hope it really does good!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
im sure it will. with 9 days to go it should go on up. and im hopeing the boys auction goes way up also i keep watchin them both myself

kromsales

Registered Member
I hope it gets way high! :) As far as the boys' goes its higher than I ever imagined already. They are going to get at least $20 each! Thats awesome! Of course I wont complain if it gets higher ;0) LOL

doubles2004

Registered Member
yea me to but hey $20.00 a piece aint bad but they deserve more .they got alot of work in that game

kromsales

Registered Member
Yeah work and fun :) They enjoyed making it. They have have been talking about making another one..but since we are in the middle of moving they are going to wait. Plus the new house is in the country and they want to make an obsticle course in the back yard LOL So that will keep them busy for a while :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
ooh obsticle course that will be fun and being in the country theres nothing better no city for me the further out i am the better i like it

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
Yeah we are in the city right now. I hate it! I want to be able to have bon fires and stay outside all night if i want. I cant wait to get out there :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
i know what you mean i live on 120 acrs and i love it my texas longhorns horses and all wouldnt trade it for city life for any amount of money