• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Golden Palace bid on mine!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I have to say, when I list an auction, I try to keep it on the fun side. For me it's a matter of entertainment first and $ second (usually). I never thought I would have Goldenpalace bidding on anything of mine, but now that they are, I am hooked BIG TIME!!! My question here is this, is there more than one Goldenpalace bidding on auctions? I always thought they waited for the auctions end then went in for the snipe. My auction only just started and goldenpalace_dot_com is the high bidder.

kromsales

Registered Member
THey have been bidding early now. Congrats and good luck! :)

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!! :lol: I cannot BELIEVE what I just saw! that's hilarious! :lol lol lol: I hope my boss doesn't hear me laughing...just can't help it! :lol:

Last edited:

alapimba

Registered Member
hum... what are you selling? i don't see any link

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
alapimba said:
hum... what are you selling? i don't see any link
Click on th eBay logo under my name! :D

1_ares_1 said:
OMG!! :lol: I cannot BELIEVE what I just saw! that's hilarious! :lol lol lol: I hope my boss doesn't hear me laughing...just can't help it! :lol:
LOL :lol: ...Maybe the boss will just think your'e thrilled to be there. :hmph:

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Dragon said:
It looks like they changed their user name too. Maybe they are early bidding to advertising their site?

this brings up a good question...did they change there name or is this a copy cat name....wanting people to think it is indeed GoldenPalace??? Just a question!

Also I am glad if it is them bidding on your auction...please send them to mine...hahahahahahaha
~Trina~

garetvet44

Registered Member
That is very cool! I am hoping they will look at my redneck puppies auction....just have to see...good luck!