Golden Palace bid on mine!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by AngelsPeak, May 9, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I have to say, when I list an auction, I try to keep it on the fun side. For me it's a matter of entertainment first and $ second (usually). I never thought I would have Goldenpalace bidding on anything of mine, but now that they are, I am hooked BIG TIME!!! My question here is this, is there more than one Goldenpalace bidding on auctions? I always thought they waited for the auctions end then went in for the snipe. My auction only just started and goldenpalace_dot_com is the high bidder.

2. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

THey have been bidding early now. Congrats and good luck! :)

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

That is to funny!! Added ya to my watch list!

4. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

It looks like they changed their user name too. Maybe they are early bidding to advertising their site?

5. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

OMG!! :lol: I cannot BELIEVE what I just saw! that's hilarious! :lol lol lol: I hope my boss doesn't hear me laughing...just can't help it! :lol:

Last edited: May 9, 2005
  6. alapimba

alapimba Registered Member

hum... what are you selling? i don't see any link

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Click on th eBay logo under my name! :D

LOL :lol: ...Maybe the boss will just think your'e thrilled to be there. :hmph:

Last edited: May 9, 2005
  8. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

this brings up a good question...did they change there name or is this a copy cat name....wanting people to think it is indeed GoldenPalace??? Just a question!

Also I am glad if it is them bidding on your auction...please send them to mine...hahahahahahaha
    ~Trina~

9. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

They are the real Golden Palace.

10. garetvet44

garetvet44 Registered Member

That is very cool! I am hoping they will look at my redneck puppies auction....just have to see...good luck!