Golden Palace bid on mine!!

I have to say, when I list an auction, I try to keep it on the fun side. For me it's a matter of entertainment first and $ second (usually). I never thought I would have Goldenpalace bidding on anything of mine, but now that they are, I am hooked BIG TIME!!! My question here is this, is there more than one Goldenpalace bidding on auctions? I always thought they waited for the auctions end then went in for the snipe. My auction only just started and goldenpalace_dot_com is the high bidder.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
It looks like they changed their user name too. Maybe they are early bidding to advertising their site?

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!! :lol: I cannot BELIEVE what I just saw! that's hilarious! :lol lol lol: I hope my boss doesn't hear me laughing...just can't help it! :lol:

Last edited:
alapimba said:
hum... what are you selling? i don't see any link
Click on th eBay logo under my name! :D

1_ares_1 said:
OMG!! :lol: I cannot BELIEVE what I just saw! that's hilarious! :lol lol lol: I hope my boss doesn't hear me laughing...just can't help it! :lol:
LOL :lol: ...Maybe the boss will just think your'e thrilled to be there. :hmph:

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Dragon said:
It looks like they changed their user name too. Maybe they are early bidding to advertising their site?

this brings up a good question...did they change there name or is this a copy cat name....wanting people to think it is indeed GoldenPalace??? Just a question!

Also I am glad if it is them bidding on your auction...please send them to mine...hahahahahahaha
~Trina~