• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Golden Gods 2011

Impact

V.I.P.
The annual metal awards. Voting has commenced for this years Golden God awards. See the link below to vote yourself.

Golden Gods 2011 – Voting Page : Revolver Magazine

Categories are:

Best Guitarist(s)
Best Drummer
Best Vocalist
Album of the Year
Best Live Band
Most Metal Athlete
Best New Band
Comeback of the Year

A7X are nominated for every category they can be this year. It will be interesting to see if they sweep it. I'm hoping Stone Sour win their categories though.

Last edited:

Turbo

Registered Member
I don't know if A7X can sweep...they are good but not sweep good. I was at the MSG Rammstein show and definitely see them winning best live show cause they really go all out.

Impact

V.I.P.
I agree. It will be interesting to see how it turns out though. I'm jealous you went to a Rammstein show, i've seen videos and such of their performances and they do look insane. It will be no surprise if they win that one.